Additional staff members stationed at Prime's version of the Kimia Science and Technology Facility from IDW's comics. I chose these characters and made some of them into techies/scientists since I was trying to stay away from Head/Power-Master characters and the Technobots.
You'll also notice that Flame and Xaaron aren't tanks anymore because, well... good luck finding futuristic tanks in real life with those colors...
- Autobots find it very difficult to dislike Trailbreaker. He's a good-natured defense strategist that's always ready with a joke to lighten the mood during dark times. Trailbreaker's demeanor is actually a cover for his low self-esteem. He views himself as a liability on the battlefield. Despite his shortcomings, everyone respects his bravery, brilliant military tactics, and the usefulness of his impregnable force field.
Has agreed to join Xaaron on visits to the Kimia Facility when he's off duty to serve as a member of the Ethics Committee
Personal force field generator consumes massive amounts of energy
Does not approve of most of Ironfist's research, especially his cerebro-centric bullets
Alternate Mode: 2012 Ford F-150 XL (Emirate) Xaaron
- Originally a member of the Iacon Council of Autobot Elders before the Great War, Xaaron dealt with the affairs of competing city-states. Xaaron is by no means a warrior, but he speaks and acts with such confidence that can only be gained through years of experience and wisdom. Xaaron acts as the Kimia Facility's chief financier, providing its staff members with almost everything that they need to further their research.
Head of the Ethics Committee that determines if new weapons are deemed suitable for use in "civilized" warfare
Doesn't really understand how to be subtle
Is so old that transforming takes a great deal of effort on his part
Alternate Mode: Custom Rolls Royce Stretch Limousine Botanica
- Prior to the Great War, Botanica was a wealthy and well known socialite that held a position within the Autobot High Council. She has an air of mysticism about her that is linked to her strong connection with all growing things, making her a skilled and knowledgeable botanist that can control plant life. Due to her pacifism, Botanica avoids combat as much as possible while exploring alien worlds, studying new species of vegetation.
A member of the Ethics Committee when not traveling or performing research
Bioelectrical current manipulation allows her to channel electricity as a means of defense
Is appalled at the how humans mistreat their planet
Alternate Mode: 2010 Toyota FT-CH Concept Seaspray
- Displaying a love of his job that is unmatched by few Autobots, Seaspray is one with the ocean. Originally a member of the Wreckers, Seaspray has retired from the battlefield to study Earth's vast oceans to help the Autobots better understand the planet's sea life and its vast secrets. Since he is not very comfortable on land, Seaspray likes to go out and perform underwater field studies whenever he gets the chance.
Can be hard to understand if his visor accidentally fills with water
Sometimes misses the thrill of naval battle
Sonar radar allows him to locate new species of life and ancient relics OFFLINE:
Assassinated by the Decepticon known as Dreadwing
Alternate Mode: Volkswagen Aqua Concept Hovercraft Flame
- One word describes Flame: RECKLESS! The engineer's brilliance is overshadowed by his lack of planning and failure to take precautions when conducting research. He's so conceited that his sole concern is whether others think he's right, and if they don't, he becomes more obsessed with accomplishing his goals, no matter who or what must be sacrificed. He believes that he should be the head of the facility and has a flair for theatrics.
Believes that Xaaron and Perceptor are hindering his "magnificent" research
Ironfist was secretly commissioned to develop his high-powered flamethrowers
Used to embezzle money from those that would employ him prior to the Great War
Alternate Mode: 2012 Yamaha YZF-R1 Grapple
- Grapple was one of Cybertron's mot renowned architects though he fancies himself an artist. His buildings were considered great works of art, but now his designs and ideas are limited by the war effort. Still, Grapple takes great pride in his work and is prone to severe bouts of depression should his "masterpieces" be destroyed in combat. Grapple can usually be found hanging out with his close friend Hoist who does his best to cheer Grapple up when his artistic temperament has him down.
It broke his Spark to see his works destroyed as the war broke out on Cybertron
Can lift and move immense objects with precision and grace
Arc welder can be wielded in combat to blind foes and sever parts
Alternate Mode: Liebherr LTM 1250-6.1 Blaster
- Having acquired a taste for Earth music, Blaster enjoys listening to music that's as loud and upbeat at his personality. Being the facility's residential communications and data expert, Blaster maintains detailed records of all staff members and the various work in which they are involved. At the forefront of any situation that he's involved in, Blaster is a powerful fighter that tends to make his presence known.
Monitors all communication channels within the facility to ensure that vital information is not leaked or stolen
Well known as The Voice, a patriotic broadcaster that can rally Autobots with low morale
Can breach hack into most security systems
Alternate Mode: 2012 Nissan Juke